Blood and Thunder is a blog periodically written by Ivan Deluca about his interests and hobbies.

A blog about Games and the internet in general; now with less updates

Wednesday, December 23

Posted by Ivan

'The King of Fighters' Promotional Trailer.

KoF Logo

Don't tell me I didn't warn you later, though. While searching for a Buddhist demon, I came across, by chance, the promotional trailer for the King of Fighters, the Movie on YouTube. I couldn't help but to skip the bad, BAD fight scenes on the video and go directly to the end only to see the words "The King of Fighters" and grimace for the future of this film. I believe my reaction is only natural; after the disaster of Dragonball, Chun Li, and Dead or Alive, what can I expect?

You're warned. Click here to see the YouTube trailer